Xerox Phaser 3020 Fix Firmware
Xerox Phaser 3020 fix firmware ; thanks to this firmware, your printer will work without a chip. you won’t need a new chip. now you can refill the toner and use it. it will be enough to purchase the firmware once.
Required for Xerox Phaser 3020 Fix Firmware;
- model (see the label on the back panel)
- firmware version (see the configuration report line: Main Controller Card (MCB): )
- serial number (see report line: Machine Serial Number / Device Serial Number )
- Cartridge Chip CRUM Number (See. Consumables Report: Serial Number: CRUM- / Serial Number: CRUM- )
Print Reports Xerox Phaser 3020
To print a Configuration report: Press and hold the [ WPS ] button for about 10 seconds (until the STATUS indicator starts flashing), release the button.
To print the Consumable Information report: Press and hold the [ WPS ] button for about 30 seconds (until the STATUS indicator lights up steadily), release the button.
If the printer is blocked and does not print reports, you can get data to order the firmware using the Printerinfo.exe utility. We start the program with the connected printer.
In the lower left corner there is “Bilgileri Oku”, click on it with mause. There it will show you all the data.
1. Connect printer to computer
2. Put the printer in forced firmware download mode. To do this, press and hold the [ WPS ] button while the printer is off.
Hold down the [POWER] button, release both buttons after ~2 seconds. When forced mode is successfully entered, the indicator on the [POWER] button should turn green.
3. Move the first firmware file First_Phaser-3020_V3.50.01.08.hd to usbprns2.exe with mouse
4. A black window with running dots will appear and will close after a few seconds. After that, the device will start flashing.
5. Wait for the printer to restart. After restarting the printer, we move on to the second stage of firmware.
6. Move the second firmware file 2_FIX_NU_xxxxxxxxxx_Phaser-3020_V3.50.01.08.hd to usbprns2.exe with mouse
7. A black window with running dots will appear and will close after a few seconds. After that, the device will start flashing.
8. After reboot, remove the chip and don’t let other chips load! The toner level will always show 100%.
There are no reviews yet.