Xerox B205 Firmware Fix | No chip Software
Firmware fix for Xerox B205 version V3.50.01.54, V3.50.01.58, V88,000.58,000 (requires mastery for higher versions.)
Xerox B205 MFP firmware will free the printer from the need to use a toner cartridge chip and a print (drum) cartridge chip. After the printer flashes, the chips can be completely removed from the cartridges and the printer always displays the toner level at 100%.
You can order to fix the
- model (see the label on the back panel)
- firmware version (see the configuration report line: Main Controller Card (MCB): )
- serial number (see report line: Machine Serial Number / Device Serial Number )
- Cartridge Chip CRUM Number (See. Consumables Report: Serial Number: CRUM- / Serial Number: CRUM- )
To check printer reports (in order not to make a mistake in the data) we recommend use the free program PRINTER REPORTS, it has the ability to save reports, you can send this report to us
B205 Compatible Version ; 85.000.54.000 (V3.50.01.54) 85.000.58.000 (V3.50.01.58) 85.000.59.000 (V3.50.01.59)
1. Before flashing, you need to enter the printer into forced boot mode. To do this, with the device turned off, open the front cover, disconnect the power cable from the socket. Press and hold the power button, plug the power cable into a power outlet, hold the button until the printer is detected via usb (about 3 seconds).
2. Move the firmware file FIX_NU_xxxxxxxxxx_B215_V88.000.58.000.hd to usbprns2.exe
NEW VERSİON FİX VİDEO;
There are no reviews yet.