No Chip Firmware Pantum P2500 Series P2505 P2510 P2550 P2200 P2207 P2500w P2500nw
No Chip Firmware Pantum P2500 Series P2505 P2510 P2550 P2200 P2207 P2500w P2500nw to learn printer information download Pantuminfo.exe .
- Power on your printer.
- Connect the printer cable to the computer.
- Run the pantuminfo.exe program. Press the Get data option.
- Printer data copy all and paste it in the printer Information box in the buy section above.
- After ordering, you will be sent a firmware file in the format P2500_3228_CAXXXXXXXX.acl created specifically for your device.
- We extract the files from the archive to the desktop as in the example below
- We hold the P2500_3228_CAXXXXXXXX.acl file with the mouse and leave it on Usbprns2.exe.
- Then a MS-Dos window opens and the dots move forward.
- After the MS-Dos window advances, the printer’s lights will start flashing quickly.
- When the lights start to come on fast, press and release the Cancel button on the printer once
- You will see the lights come on in a slow 3-color sequence.
- The software installation will start. This process takes 3-4 minutes , do not turn off the printer!
- The printer will reboot automatically. Tape or remove the toner chip when the lights turn green and you can now use the printer chip-free.
There are no reviews yet.