No Chip Firmware Pantum P3010DN P3010DW P3300DN P3300DW
- Power on your printer.
- Connect the printer cable to the computer.
- Run the pantuminfo.exe program. Press the Get data option.
- Printer data copy all and paste it in the printer Information box in the buy section above.
- After ordering, you will be sent a firmware file in the format P3300_Gorilla_V3335_D0205_CCXXXXXXXX.ACL created specifically for your device.
- We extract the files from the archive to the desktop as in the example below
- We hold the P3300_Gorilla_V3335_D0205_CCXXXXXXXX.ACL file with the mouse and leave it on Usbprns2.exe.
- Then a MS-Dos window opens and the dots move forward.
- The firmware update has started. This process takes 4-6 minutes, do not turn off the printer! Just wait.
- The printer will reboot automatically. 100% on screen looks ready.