No Chip Firmware Pantum M6800FDW M6860FDN M6860FDW M7200FD M7200FDN M7200FDW
- Power on your printer.
- Connect the printer cable to the computer.
- Run the pantuminfo.exe program. Press the Get data option.
- Printer data copy all and paste it in the printer Information box in the buy section above.
- After ordering, you will be sent a firmware file in the format M6800_Gorilla_V3380_D0207_CDxxxxxxxx.Acl created specifically for your device.
- We extract the files from the archive to the desktop as in the example below
- We hold the M6800_Gorilla_V3380_D0207_CDxxxxxxxx.Acl file with the mouse and leave it on Usbprns2.exe.
- Then a MS-Dos window opens and the dots move forward.
- After the MS-Dos window advances, Upgr data fw do not shutdown appears on the printer’s screen.
- The firmware update has started. This process takes 4-6 minutes, do not turn off the printer! Just wait.
- The printer will reboot automatically. 100% on screen looks ready.
- Tape or remove the chip of the Toner and Drum unit; Now you can use the printer without a chip.
- When I print the printer information page, the toner and drum levels will now be 100%.