No Chip Firmware Pantum P2500 Series P2505 P2510 P2550 P2200 P2207 P2500w P2500nw
- Power on your printer.
- Connect the printer cable to the computer.
- Run the pantuminfo.exe program. Press the Get data option.
- Printer data copy all and paste it in the printer Information box in the buy section above.
- After ordering, you will be sent a firmware file in the format P2500_3228_CAXXXXXXXX.acl created specifically for your device.
- We extract the files from the archive to the desktop as in the example below
- We hold the P2500_3228_CAXXXXXXXX.acl file with the mouse and leave it on Usbprns2.exe.
- Then a MS-Dos window opens and the dots move forward.
- After the MS-Dos window advances, the printer’s lights will start flashing quickly.
- When the lights start to come on fast, press and release the Cancel button on the printer once
- You will see the lights come on in a slow 3-color sequence.
- The software installation will start. This process takes 3-4 minutes , do not turn off the printer!
- The printer will reboot automatically. Tape or remove the toner chip when the lights turn green and you can now use the printer chip-free.